Our COVID-19 measures
NHL Stenden Hospitality Group follows the guidelines as communicated by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (‘RIVM’) and trade association for the hospitality industry ‘Koninklijke Horeca Nederland’. As of Saturday September 25, the following rules apply:
- Stay at home in case of COVID-19 related complaints.
- There is a disinfection column at the entrance of the hotel and restaurant. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- When using our restaurant Wannee (both dinner, lunch and/or breakfast), you will be asked to show your CoronaCheck app with valid QR code. Incase you do not have this QR code, we cannot give you access to the restaurant.
- All areas are kept clean according to RIVM guidelines. Disinfection gel is available at several places in the building.
- A passport with photo will be requested at check-in.
Do you have additional questions regarding the house rules and/or the measures with regard to COVID-19? Please do not hesitate to contact our Front Office via telephone number +31 (0)58 3030800.
We wish you a pleasant stay.