Our covid-19 measures
Because of Covid-19 there are more extensive house rules applicable than you might be used to from us within the hotel and Restaurant Wannee.
NHL Stenden Hospitality Group follows the guidelines as communicated by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (‘RIVM’) and trade association for the hospitality industry ‘Koninklijke Horeca Nederland’.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Stay at home in case of Covid-19 related complaints.
- There is a disinfection column at the entrance of the hotel and restaurant. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- When using our restaurant Wannee (both dinner and breakfast), you will be asked to register via a QR code.
- In case there are rooms where a maximum number of persons is allowed, this will be indicated with a sticker at the entrance of the room.
- All areas are kept clean according to RIVM guidelines. Disinfection gel is available at several places in the building.
- If necessary, a walking route is indicated.
- If you have booked an overnight stay in a hotel, a passport with photo will be requested at check-in.
- The staff of NHL Stenden Hospitality Group wears mouth masks in the general areas, this is not mandatory for our guests.
Do you have additional questions regarding the house rules and/or the measures with regard to Covid-19? Please do not hesitate to contact our Front Office via telephone number +31 (0)58 3030800.
We wish you a pleasant stay.